A952E 95% Two Stage Constant Torque Gas Furnace
Armstrong Air delivers a compelling combination of advanced technology, thoughtful design and proven performance to homes across the country. Thats why it continues to be the choice of heating and cooling experts who can appreciate the genuine craftsmanship of the A952E gas furnace.
- EHX Technology Every Armstrong Air furnace is engineered and built with EHX Technology, a patented design that eliminates the hot spots that can shorten furnace life. EHX Technology makes heat exchangers more durable, and with its advanced airflow system, more air contacts the heat exchanger surface area for greater heat exchange, enhancing efficiency and comfort.
- Advanced Heat Exchanger Made from stainless steel for maximum strength and crimped, rather than welded, Armstrong Air heat exchangers are highly resistant to thermal fatigue and other stresses caused by repeated heating and cooling. During the testing process, they are subjected to temperatures that far exceed normal operating ranges, to ensure they will stand up to decades of use.
- Two Stage Heating Rather than being all on or all off, your furnace can adjust its heat output based on conditions inside and outside your home. So you use less energy to maintain comfort.
- Constant Torque Motor Maintains a more consistent airflow than a single-speed PSC motor, keeping you consistently comfortable. The motor also operates with greater efficiency and less noise.
- Quiet Combustion Technology Uses a smaller Btu input per burner for quieter start-up and operation while providing more even heat distribution.
- Internal Monitoring Your Armstrong Air A97MV furnace’s electronic control system prolongs system life by continuously monitoring internal components for optimum performance and fault prevention.
- Dual-Fuel The combination of a gas furnace and an electric heat pump pairs two energy sources for the perfect balance of energy efficiency and comfort.
|MODEL||Configuration||Input MBtuH||Output MBtuH||AFUE||CFM||Dimensions|
|A95UH2E045B12|| ||44.0 ||42.0 ||95.0 ||0 ||33x17.5x24.9 ||130 |
|A95UH2E070B12|| ||66.0 ||62.0 ||95.0 ||0 ||33x17.5x24.9 ||138 |
|A95UH2E090C16|| ||88.0 ||85.0 ||95.0 ||0 ||33x21x24.9 ||166 |
|A95UH2E110C20|| ||110.0 ||105.0 ||95.0 ||0 ||33x21x24.9 ||174 |
|A95UH2E135D20|| ||135.0 ||126.0 ||95.0 ||0 ||33x24.5x24.9 ||189 |
|A95DF2E045B12|| ||44.0 ||43.0 ||95.0 ||0 ||33x17.5x25.4 ||131 |
|A95DF2E070B16|| ||66.0 ||64.0 ||95.0 ||0 ||33x17.5x25.4 ||138 |
|A95DF2E090C16|| ||88.0 ||85.0 ||95.0 ||0 ||33x21x25.4 ||166 |
|A95DF2E110C20|| ||110.0 ||106.0 ||95.0 ||0 ||33x21x25.4 ||176 |158-16172.pdf
- Heat Exchanger - Limited Lifetime
- All Parts
for 120 months -
(Specification Sheet, Technical Information)